Friday, September 28, 2018

In Print


I'm thrilled to share that I'm featured in the 'Quilts and Enchanting Homes' segment of the Sept/Oct issue of Quiltmania!!  I'm jealous that my hubby's old barn was given a full page photo with nary a quilt in sight :)  If you run across a copy, give it a peak.














But that's not the summit of my exciting news - Quiltmania is releasing my book, Button Box Quilts, in October for the US market (already available in Europe).  The book includes helpful information and instructions for twenty quilt patterns - ten reversible quilts.  If you've followed my 'What a Load of Scrap' blog (co-authored with partner-in-crime, Jan), you'll be familiar with my reversible quilt format.  EXCITING!!!


What a joyful process!!

1 comment:

Scrappy 'T'

I've been sewing 'a block a day' since January 1st.  My stash is limited to strips and random fabric scraps in the winter.  I...