Saturday, May 11, 2019

Pour l'Amour du Fil 2019

A beautiful Quiltmania Editions book, part of the Collections and Collectors series, was introduced at Pour l'Amour du Fil, Bliss of a Quilt digger by Charles Edouard de Broin.  Charles, a Parisian, has collected American quilts for forty years.  A sampling of log cabin, pineapple and crazy quilts was exhibited at the show.  You'll want to add this book to your reference library - excellent full and detail photography!






Following is a peek of my digs for four days.  It was a magical experience.




I managed a spare hour to walk the historical section of Nantes.  The cathedral and castle were amazing.



And now, back to reality!

1 comment:

Scrappy 'T'

I've been sewing 'a block a day' since January 1st.  My stash is limited to strips and random fabric scraps in the winter.  I...