Thursday, June 28, 2018

New Endeavors






Welcome!

I haven't taken to newer community platforms and the old blog was becoming too temperamental, so I'm looking forward to a fresh start.  The blog content won't be limited to quilting, but I hope you'll find something that interests you.

The Dewar's whiskey tin holds 244 scrappy square-in-a-square blocks I made over the winter for a specific project that's been on my list for years.  The top includes over 250 small flying geese.  I'll share a picture when complete - hopefully soon, as I'm ready to move on to something new.

7 comments:

  1. So glad you are back. Can't wait to see the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Square in a square is a versatile block and I look forward to seeing what you will do with them. Love your photo of beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you blogging again! I am working on my own blog change to a wordpress theme so I hope you'll visit me there...when I'm live, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to find you. I've subscribed.

    ReplyDelete

Scrappy 'T'

I've been sewing 'a block a day' since January 1st.  My stash is limited to strips and random fabric scraps in the winter.  I...