Happy 4th and Happy Birthday to my firecracker hubby!
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
V & A Textile Tour
Happy 4th and Happy Birthday to my firecracker hubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scrappy 'T'
I've been sewing 'a block a day' since January 1st. My stash is limited to strips and random fabric scraps in the winter. I...
-
My monthly little quilt celebrates our golden anniversary which passed quietly. We're safe and healthy, so quiet is fine with us. I w...
-
My January Mini was a record-breaker for me - inspiration to binding in eight days! The quilt is 12" square, so hand quilting breezed ...





Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteIn Carol Veillon's June Quiltmania email, she mentions visiting Vicki in Indiana to take book photos. I hope you're the Vicki she's referencing! I'm a long time admirer of the quilts from your blog and that you shared at Gwen's seminar a few years back. Congratulations and very best wishes!!
You put a smile on my face - thanks so much for your kind words and for remembering me! It is me!!!
Delete